Saturday 28 December 2013

Inspiration

This blog is an attempt to share whatever little I know about keeping our mind, body and soul healthy and happy.In these almost 6 decades of my life I have gathered lessons from myriad situations.In roles of a daughter, a wife, a mother and now a grandmother, nature has endowed me with opportunities to learn about keeping my family healthful and protected.
As a teacher for more than 30 years I have seen how the reasons for happiness change with every passing year for a student. As an Ayurveda follower I have seen how the tiniest of ingredients make our food more beneficial.As a religious lady I have felt the eternal bliss after doing a prayer. As a budding Acupressure Therapist I have realized that our body and its connections are amazing!

With this weblog I will be sharing tips and ideas on how we all can improve our lifestyles to achieve better health and ultimately get happier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment